NorthStar Anesthesia (www.northstaranesthesia.com) announced it has been named one of the top 5 scoring advertisers in Modern Healthcare’s January 23 Signet AdEffect™ Study. The objective of the report, conducted by Signet Research, Inc. is to provide feedback on the effectiveness of ads that appeared in that particular issue.
NorthStar Anesthesia is a national anesthesia management company partnered with 44 facilities in 6 states. It is focused on providing quality anesthesia care while improving efficiency and accountability. Its advertising campaign in Modern Healthcare was focused on communicating to hospital administrators that today’s prevailing anesthesia model is broken and NorthStar is here to fix it.
“We are the service brand this industry so desperately needed,” said Dr. Philip Eichenholz, Chairman and CEO of NorthStar Anesthesia. “Our performance-driven approach sets us apart from the competition and ensures better service for our clients.”
AdEffect™ Study Scores Used in Report:
- Effectiveness of Message and Creative: the percentage of respondents who rated the ads as Excellent, Good, Fair, Poor
- AdEffect™ Score: a measure of ad effectiveness/average of effectiveness of message
- AdEffect™ Score and Effects: the percentage of respondents who:
- Provided Awareness… were made aware of something about the company or its products that they did not know before.
- Caused Action… took or planned some action and/or suggested a solution to a problem or a better way of doing things.
- Built Preference… had positive feelings about the product intensified and/or were helped to decide that this company’s product is better than other products.
- Kept Customers Sold… were reminded of something they already knew about the company or its products/services.
“Being named to as one Modern Healthcare’s Top 5 Scoring Advertisers is an honor to NorthStar Anesthesia. We are excited to see such positive feedback and insight for our print advertising campaign,” continued Eichenholz.
Being named one of the Top 5 Advertisers in the Signet AdEffect™ Study solidifies NorthStar’s reputation as the emerging leader of national anesthesia management companies. As the company continues to expand its partnerships and improve service line performance, it is excited to continuously communicate and learn from its relationships to best deliver on its promises.